Liberty Pest Control Services Limited (LPCS) is a wholly Ghanaian-owned limited liability company that provides pest control and fumigation services to domestic, industrial and commercial customers. The company has been in active operations since February 2014 and has successfully enlarged its scope to many areas of businesses within the country to include the supply of high quality personal protective equipment (PPE), firefighting and safety equipment, supply of detergents, toiletries, disinfectants, cleaning and sanitary materials to its customers. Its main office is located at House Number ECG 441, Manheam, Brigade Junction Down on the Mallam Junction – Kasoa Highway.
The company provides the following services: domestic, commercial and industrial fumigation; pest control and treatment of gardens, lawns and plants. It focuses on the extermination of flying, creeping and crawling insects such as cockroaches, flies, spiders, bees, fleas, ants, termites, bedbugs, mosquitoes, wall geckos, bats, birds, centipedes, wasps; rodents i.e. mice, rats, centipedes, squirrels, bats, snakes etc.
The company’s services and products have gained acceptance among its clients in view of the prompt, excellent services and high levels of customer satisfaction it gives with the usage of highly refined and environmentally-friendly pesticides and fumigants. In September 2015, LPCS was awarded the International Star of Quality (ISAQ) award for Leadership, Quality and Excellence by the “Business Initiative Directions” based in Geneva. “Trace International” has also issued LPCS with a Certificate signifying that the company has completed internationally accepted due diligence procedures and has been forthcoming and cooperative during the review process. “Trace” certification underscores LPCS’s commitment to transparency in international and commercial transactions.
LPCS is sourcing funding of three hundred thousand Ghana Cedis (GHC 300,000.00) from an investor for the purpose of creating a development budget that will cushion the company to reach its goals. LPCS believes it will be profitable within the short term because of the attractiveness of its products and services to customers. The following are the uses to which the funds will be invested.
- To set up and enhance visibility of chemical shop for the storage and retailing of fumigation, other agricultural chemicals and inputs to boost cash flow.
- To acquire a branded van specifically for the prompt transportation of technicians and hazardous chemicals to all locations to carry out assignments.
- To purchase and store fumigation/agro chemical inputs for operational works and for higher productivity
- To acquire backpack motorized knapsack sprayer, portable thermal foggers, electric and manual Micro Gen electric sprayer, ultra-low volume and low dosage dispensers for timely and effective execution of contracts.
* To procure and install a ‘Sage’ accounting software/system in order to facilitate the processing of financial transactions, ensure compliance with financial covenants such as maintaining internal controls over project expenditure, and generate interim unaudited financial reports and other management reports....